Another week, another Reading Queerly: Queer Lectionary Podcast episode! This week, it’s John 1:5-9 In this episode, we talk about
- Finding healing (and healing ourselves)
- Coming out of anti-LGBT theology
- Self-determination and liberation
- How we learned to love & accept ourselves as LGBT people
- Who has power and authority to speak on faith
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this week’s reading and on the episode, leave a comment below or shoot an email to email@example.com and let us know!
This article was published by Brian Murphy
Want more encouragement & inspiration for LGBTQ Christians?
Join 5,004 others in receiving Queer Theology articles, videos, and updates