It’s Pentecost this Sunday and this week on Reading Queerly: The Queer Lectionary Podcast, we’re talking about the story of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-21) and Romans 8:14-17.
This episode is–suprisingly–flaming pun-free. We do talk about
- The Spirit of God
- Trusting that we our children (and heirs!) of God
- Is there a “right” way to be gay/queer/trans?
- Moving from scarcity to abundance
- Finding ways to interact with faith that work for us
- What does it mean for churches to really be inclusive of LGBTQ people?
As always, we’d love to hear your thoughts on the passages and the podcas. Leave a comment and let us know!
This article was published by Brian Murphy
Want more encouragement & inspiration for LGBTQ Christians?
Join 5,004 others in receiving Queer Theology articles, videos, and updates