Today is a very special podcast episode as we are joined by Indigo and Beatrice who share their personal stories about being black, in an interracial marriage, being queer, and developing a relationship with Christ.
Indigo joined us in a past episode (link below) and we’re thrilled that she wanted to come back, and with a plus 1. Indigo and Beatrice share their passion for the Black Lives Matter movement and how it translates to their relationship. So make sure you stay tuned.
- Episode introduction [0:35]
- Story of Christ and how it relates to our current times and events [2:55]
- Jesus is never neutral [6:00]
- Kentucky polling siphoning [6:30]
- What the Black Lives Matter movement looks like for a white person [9:05]
- Read books from black authors [11:36]
Episode mentioned in this episode
If you want to support the Patreon and help keep the podcast up and running, you can learn more and pledge your support at patreon.com/queertheology
If you’d like to be featured in future episodes, email your question or Bible passage suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org