A Quickstart Guide To
Finding A Faith That Fits
Take charge of your faith deconstruction and reconstruction
Reflections, journal prompts, and action items to figure out what you need to unlearn beliefs that have harmed you and plan a path toward a faith that fits.
So who is this guide for?
- If you grew up conservative or evangelical and find that the way you were raised no longer fits.
- If you’ve come out and struggle to integrate your sexuality/gender identity and your spirituality.
- If you’re finding your faith has grown a bit stale and you’re looking for a refresh.
In each section you’ll…
- Read a part of Fr. Shay’s journey to get some inspiration for your own
- Learn each of the 3 phases of deconstruction and reconstruction
- Find additional resources to guide you
- Journal in response to prompts that bring the process together and make it personal for you
There’s also practices and rituals, book suggestions, and a super-sized Spotify playlist to keep you company.