Welcome to another episode of the Queer Theology podcast! This week, we dive deeper into 3 passages from the Gospel of Mark. Fr. Shay and Brian are going to pull these passages apart and demonstrate how relevant they are to our actual, everyday lives. They are hoping that after listening to this episode, you realize and find the calling to put your faith into action.
The three passages discussed in this episode:
- Mark 1:16-20 – Jesus Calls His First Disciples
- Mark 5:1-20 – Jesus Heals the Gerasene Demoniac
- Mark 6: 30-44 – Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
Link and book mentioned:
- Binding the Strong Man by Ched Myers
- Digging the Details – learn how to read the Bible and actually understand it, click here
If you’d like to be featured in future episodes, email your question or Bible passage suggestion to email@example.com.
Photo by Dahiana Waszaj