We’re excited to announce a 4-week program to explore and support you at the intersection of Christianity & polyamory (and Christianity & open relationships). The first session is Sunday November 25. Sound like something that might useful?
This program will be one part instruction, one part group coaching, and one part community support.
- Foundations of healthy, fulfilling relationships
- Polyamory & Open Relationships best practices and actionable advice
- Polyamory & Christian Ethics
- Communication Skills
- Productively working with jealousy
- Unpacking shame
- Navigating friends, family, and church communities as a nonmonogamous person
The live instruction + group coaching will happen once a week for 4 weeks. If you can’t make a live session, you will be able to submit questions in advance and watch a replay.
The live sessions start the week of Sunday November 25th. will be held Sundays at 11am eastern (8am pacific, 4pm GMT)
This cohort is full and so registration is now closed. If you’re still interested, you can join the waitlist to get first dibs on when he host another round of this course in early 2019 The waitlist will get first dibs so you can register before it sells out again.
If you’d like more personal support, individual coaching is available