This year for Easter, we’re doing a Q&A episode to cover all things Holy Week and Easter. We really dig into a few amazing questions in this week’s episode. There were too many to get to all in one episode so we will be doing more Q&A episodes soon. Make sure you’re subscribed so that you don’t miss it — and you can submit your own question to be included in a future episode.
Mentioned in this episode
- Last week’s episode on why we follow the lectionary
- Ask a question for a future podcast by email firstname.lastname@example.org (or leaving a voicemail here)
- Shay’s work on transgender theology
- Articles on LGBTQ youth and parents here and here
- Let justice roll like a mighty river
- The Nonviolent Atonement by Denny Weaver
- Jesus The Forgiving Victim by James Alison
- Webinar on the atonement, why Jesus died, and what happened on the cross with Rev. Adam Rao at queertheology.com/whydidjesusdie
- CRUCIFIXION (RESURRECTION)
Photo by Tucker Good
This article was published by Brian & Shay, Queer Theology
Want more encouragement & inspiration for LGBTQ Christians?
Join 5,004 others in receiving Queer Theology articles, videos, and updates