How you can know that it's really OK to be LGBTQ and Christian
If you ever wonder "Is it really ok to be LGBTQ and Christian" or you could use some more resources to feel solid in your understanding—and ability to share with others—you are not alone.
We put together a 7-Day series offering you the very best support and guidance so that you can know and believe that God loves and affirm LGBTQ people (our bodies and sexualities most definitely included).
Whether you’re struggling to accept yourself, you have a friend or family member who you want to love but don’t know if you can “accept,” or if you could just use a little extra info so that you can feel more secure in conversations about LGBTQ Christian issues, this series is a great place for you to start.
We're gonna cover...
- Feeling confused and isolated
- What to do with doubts and questions
- How you can know “what the Bible says” and where God’s heart is on this
- What to do when others don’t understand you
- Where to find others like you + supportive community
- How heaven and hell fits into all of this
- And what might come next in deepening your faith and continuing on your journey of exploring LGBTQ issues in Christianity
A fresh look at old passages
The short answer is no. Evidence shows that when parents do not accept and affirm their LGBTQ children, LGBTQ children
How did you reconcile your trans identity with your religion? The question comes up after almost every talk I give,
Every time I tell my story in front of a religious group the question comes up. I know it’s coming.
Can I tell you a secret? The transgender people I know (myself included) are getting really tired of having to
Would you like to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior? It’s a question we hear on street corners,
One of the questions I get asked most frequently is “how do I find a church?” So many queer and
“What changed for me, changed the day I met Jesus in the hospital room of a friend who was dying”